Saturday 31 March 2007

Beautiful day

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining. I decided to start the day boxing with my toys.


Then mum and dad came in and said since it was such a beautiful day, we would all go out. This was very exciting. It meant I got to dress up in my bear suit!


And they took me outside. We went to get coffee on the high street. Mum particularly liked getting out in the fresh air.


And dad had a shot at pushing me too.


And it was so amazing - the bright sun and the blue sky, the plants and the cars, the houses, windows, birds, faces, red man, green man, Synagogues and hospitals, the wind blowing the branches on the trees. And my mum and my dad showed me all of it and promised me more, they will dress me up and take me out, they will feed me when I'm hungry and kiss me while I sleep, they will tell me stories and sing me songs, and every day will be as beautiful as today.

No comments: