Wednesday 12 September 2007

I've been sick

I've not been online for a few days because I've been sick. I've had a bad cold that started in my chest and then went up to my throat and then my nose and is now in my ears. Where next - my feet?

I saw a doctor in America who was very nice and let us fly back to the UK today. But he said I had to take some medicine and I hate that stuff. Mum and Dad tried to trick me into liking it by tasting it themselves and saying "Yum" very loudly, but I'm not fooled. I wasn't born yesterday, you know.

It was in March.

3 comments:

jmss said...

get better soon Lucy!

PJ said...

Definitely cute...

Get better, baby Lucy!

From a fan of Eleuthera.

Eleuthera blog

Fned said...

Really sorry you got sick on your fist trip to the US Lucy... hope you get better soon. Give a hug to your parents from us!